Foot Health Week 2020 is upon us and this year’s theme is getting back on track – “Fit Feet for a Better You”.
2020 has been a challenging year for us all, but our Podiatrists at Coorparoo Podiatry are here to help you to get back on track one step at a time. Our tips for getting back into regular activity include:
- Check your footwear is the right fit and style for your activity – ask your Podiatrist
- Take it slow and steady. Think about your goals and break this down into manageable steps
- Warm up! And don’t forget stretching after exercise
- Deal with any foot concerns, pains or niggles that may be holding you back – see your Podiatrist for a check up!
- Enjoy yourself. Start with 5 mins a day and build up from there
For more useful facts, visit https://www.foothealthaustralia.org.au/ or make an appointment with your Podiatrist today on 3397 2193.